Friday, March 25, 2011

Beware!!! Agents that will "BUY" your listing???

Let me first say that I do not "BUY" listings...What is buying a listing, you ask?  Some agents will list your home at ANY price JUST to get you to sign the listing agreement.  Then they will waste your time by constantly trying to pressure you to "LOWER" your price down to where it should have been priced to start with. 

BEWARE!!!  Agents that do this do not have a high success rate in actually selling your home.  They probably ARE SUCCESSFUL in gaining buyers that call about your home, by telling them they can show you homes that are price far better than yours.  So, who are the agents working for anyway??? You or the Buyer? 

I deal with my sellers in a straight forward and respectful manner.  It's the only way to do business in my opinion. Why?  Because you as a seller and me as your Realtor do not have the time to waste in a market like we have today!  You need to put your best foot forward when selling your home.  PRICING IT RIGHT from the start is KEY for your success in selling your home. 

What else can you do?  Look at a few of my other posts for tips on how to get your home ready to sell, in order to give you the EDGE over your COMPETITION. 
Call me today to discuss the sale of your home.  Tamatha McElmurry, Realtor, Ashurst & Niemeyer 251-928-9265/251-209-6650  http://www.imobilebay.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment